1. All rebuildable vehicles are sold on an “as is” basis.
2. Without exception, the seller will not pay any amount for the repair of parts sold to buyer, nor will seller pay the labor costs incurred by buyer in removing, replacing or repairing parts sold.
3. Return Policies
4. All open accounts are due and payable on the tenth (10th) day of the month following date of purchase. A carrying charge of 2% per month (24% per annum) payable from the tenth (10th) day of the month following the date of purchase will be added to the balance of each account not paid by the twentieth (20th) day of the month following the date of purchase. Buyer agrees to pay all collection costs, including, but not limited to phone calls, traveling expenses, attorney’s fees and court costs incurred in collecting amounts due on past accounts.
5. No core refunds will be given after 30 days from date of purchase.
6. Seller disclaims all warranties (whether arising from Section 2312(1) of the California Commercial Code, from expressions of the seller, by implication or from the common law) of the title or right to transfer the goods; or that the goods will be free from security interests, liens or other encumbrances, or that buyer’s possession of the goods will not be distributed” Seller assumes no responsibility for defending whatever interest is conveyed,
7. Used Electronic Parts
Any electrical part such as: sensors, relays, switches, radios, wiring harness, wiring harness sections, heat and A/C selectors, electrical emission components are sold non-refundable
Used ECM’s and BCM’s are sold on an exchange basis. All EMS’s / BCM’s must be “reprogrammed” prior to installation. They are not sold for experimental diagnosis of vehicles. ECM’s and BCM’s are non-refundable.
9. Engine Purchases
Engine warranty applies to the engine “long block” assembly only, (Block assembly and cylinder heads). And specifically excludes coverage of the following accessories: All fuel injection components including carburetors, intake and exhaust manifolds including all released seals and gaskets. Distributor, alternator, A/C Compressor, all emission control devices, smog pump and related devices, belt tensioners, idler pulleys, timing belts and necessary gasket units, oil pan and related gaskets, turbo charger or super charger. These parts and related items must be transferred from the original engine and must be in proper working condition. All warranties are VOID if parts are damaged by installer during the installation process, or, if parts are not installed by a BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair) Facility. Please call us at 800-700-8658 if you have any questions.
Mileage is assumed and taken from, the odometer reading. There is no way to guarantee mileage on used parts.
11. A/C Compressors
Used ac compressors must be installed by licensed A/C service tech/station. The vehicle A/C system must be evacuated and flushed of prior contamination from your detective unit, In addition the A/C dryer and orifice tube should be replaced with new ones prior to installation.
12. Transmission Purchases
Purchaser must be sure to FLUSH all cooling lines and replace any “IN-LINE” transmission filters. Any transmission cooler must also be flushed or replaced if necessary, Purchaser must Install new oil pan gasket, front rear and/or axle seals, torque converter pump seal, and transmission filter kit. The transmission filter has been removed and is replaced by a new one. Failure to install a new filter kit will void all warranties. This is the buyer’s responsibility. VOLVO SAAB Auto Dismantlers is not responsible for any of these gaskets or filters. If the torque converter Is not installed properly, catastrophic damage will occur to the transmission pump. (This condition is known as “stacking the pump”). This will void all warranties on this transmission. After inspection, customer agrees that transmission pump dowels are not broken or damaged and are in good condition. All warranties are void If parts are damaged by the installer during the Installation process and/or parts are not installed by a licensed BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair) facility.